Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Visit to Sandeshkhali block -1

In the early morning, Dinabandhu introduced me with Mafijul Laskar. Mr. Laskar introduced me with Mr. Moslem Shaikh Pradhan, Panchayet Pradhan of Sarberia. He shows empathy to our cause of study. For his help, we could collect data from one school of Sandeshkhali block 2.
In Bhatida Mallikpara school, I talked to students of class III. There I met very some good students. One student named Sabina Khatun told me that she would recite 2 poems if I recite one. Finally, I recited poem of 'Kumor parar garur gari' and she recited 2. One is about the analogy with sun.
I told them to write school name and own name. One student could write correctly. His name is Giasuddin. Giasuddin has no private tutor and he studies to one of his friend's mother. It is strange that his friend studies to private tutor and he committed mistake in writing correctly.
At afternoon we went to Nyazat. BDO suggested one school but did not find any student there. It was 3-00 pm. there.
We returned to Kolkata at 8 PM.

No comments: